Welcome!

My photo
Here at Gloria Deo, art is a vital part of the educational process. Our Art Room inccoperates multicultural lessons, career driven projects, and self-motivational activities. My goal in teaching is to promote responsible individuality, respect for one’s self and society, and a desire to persevere through all obstacles. This philosophy can be used in faith, marriage, parenting and just life in general. This blog will be dedicated to all of the above. <>< Mrs. Herren

Thursday, January 28, 2010

4th grade portraits: United States Presidents

Each year the 4th graders study the Presidents of the United States.  They are allowed to select one president to create a bust portriat of.  They must also research their president outside of class and come up with three interesting facts about his presidency.
This year I have challenged the 4th grader and myself.  I have set a goal to for myself to memorize all of the presidents in order before this project comes to a close.  The class quizzed me today and I got 39 out of 44 correct... just a little more studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment